Environmental Noise Level Meter
A Class 1 sound level meter mainly designed for advanced noise assessments and noise logging, featuring event triggered sound recording and markers.
May optionally be fitted with 1/1- and 1/3-octave filters with multispectra down to 100ms time resolution. The SD-card makes it easy to store and import measurement data to a PC.Download Brochure
- Environmental noise assessments
- Sound recording
- Noise source identification
- HVAC noise
- Noise hazards in the workplace
- Remote noise monitoring
- Product development
- Noise labelling
- General purpose sound level meter
- Precision integrating sound level meter to IEC 61672 class 1
- Handheld real-time 1/1-octave or 1/3-octave frequency analyser (6,3Hz-20kHz)
- Measurement of A-weighted levels simultaneously with either C- or Z-weighted levels
- Parallel detection of SPL, Leq, Lmin, Lmax, LE and Lpeak
- 120 dB dynamic range giving a “one-range” instrument
- Measures Lpeak levels up to 140 dB
- Parallel detection of F, S and I time constants
- USB 2.0 and High-speed RS-232 serial interface
- SD memory card and large high speed internal memory
- Sound recording in 8, 16 or 24 bit format with 12 or 48 kHz sampling
- Up to 90 sec. audio recording pretrigger
- High-resolution graphical backlit display
- Manual or automatic storage of results
- Automatically repeated measurements with clock synchronization
- Pause/Continue function with back erase feature
- Results displayed as dB or linear values
- Numerical printouts
- AC output signal
- Windscreen correction
- Support for IEPE sensors
- NC, NR and RC rating
- Multiple language selection
- Moving Leq
Real time remote noise monitoring & analytics
- We monitor the noise real time from the remote noise terminals.
- We use both basic and advanced networking technologies to get the noise levels from the remote noise monitoring terminals.
- The centralized application is designed to acquire the data from all remote noise monitoring terminals.
- The centralized application provides graph based advanced analytics using GUI based application.